Embracing Wellness & Local Delights
As the year winds down and we look forward to the gifting season, we offer some unique gifts for that hard-to-shop-for person in your life! While a few are available online, ALL are in our on-farm store – a great excuse to stop by and say hello to your local farm team!
1. Sips of caffeine bliss! Delight the coffee addict in your life! Grab some locally crafted Twisted River coffee (several flavors). Or, try the Sugar Grove Coffee Bean Infused maple syrup or Bella’s Espresso Salt. A handmade Farm on Central mug is a great way to sip your brew!
2. Spice up the holidays – Those who like all things spicy may enjoy Mulled Cider mix, Fire Cider dressing, Fire Cider Powder, Spiced Honey or Spiced Chai.
3. Gifts of Wellness – Our Farmstead Wellness line includes several kinds of Fire Cider, to boost immunity during winter. Elderberry products are also good for winter immunity! Natural Hope Herbals (new) provides teas, supplement capsules, salves and lip balm.
A gifted CSA share supports wellness with chemical-free, locally grown food, if the giftee is up for more home cooking or juicing! Sign up online for a weekly or biweekly share with your Giftee as the primary name, and your billing info. Or, contact us if you’d like to give that special someone a specific number of weeks.
4. Decadent Delights – gourmet caramel apples, peanut butter cups (yum!) and several kinds of chocolate bars soothe the sweet tooth, including guilt-free Equal Exchange chocolate bars in multiple flavors, made with sustainable & fair trade cacao beans.
5. Savory Snack Sensation – Singing Pastures’ Roam pork sticks are a savory, protein-packed snack for the low-carb foodie in your life! Grab a handful!
6. Sweetness of Local Honey – Our raw honey is as local as it gets – 90% from hives on our property, managed and processed by our partner, Humble Bumble Apiary. Local raw honey helps your immune system deal with seasonal allergies, has a very low carbon footprint, and helps pollinate our crops. Your giftee can feel good about supporting local beekeepers and biodiversity!
Also available are handmade ceramic honey pots. Its earthy tones make it a charming addition to any kitchen. Crafted with care, it’s a beautiful and functional way to store and serve your favorite honey.
7. Farm-Fresh Gift Cards – Undecided? Let your favorite person choose from our diverse products while supporting local producers, including Farm on Central!